- Pre - programmed recipies for slow cooking, roasting, steaming, grilling, regenerating, chicken, pizza
- Core temperature probe
- 99 programs with up to 9 steps each
- Delta-T cooking mode
- Option of additional core probes
- Steam Maxi -revolutionary system for the best steaming
- Dry Maxi - system for humidity extraction
- Air Maxi - system for perfect uniform cooking
- Protek Safe - cool touch door
- Reversible door
- Motor reversing gear
- 6 air flow speeds with or without fan reverse function and one semi static mode
- Multi.Time can manage up to 9 different timers
- Stackable and possibility to connect to a cooking centre
- Rotor Clean - integrated washing system with multiple washing cycle options
- Adaptive.Clima - monitors and adapts cooking parameters like temperature and humidity irrespectable how many trays are in the oven
- supplied with 2 grids and UNOX.Pure XC215 water filter
|Capacity||7 x GN 1/1|
|Voltage||230/400 V single or three phase|
|Max Temperature||260 C|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||750x773x895 mm|
Founded in 1990, Unox’s mission is to contribute to the quality, the competitiveness and the simplification of the customer’s cooking process.
Due to a continuous process of research and innovation, Unox has rapidly established itself in the international market as a leading company in the production of professional ovens for the bakery, pastry and gastronomy markets.
Unox is highly popular. Today, Unox is Number One in the world for sales of professional ovens in a year. In over 85 countries around the world, thousands of operators in the industry have chosen Unox.