- Reversing fan motors
- 7.1kw required
- High-performance moisture removal
- Manual steam
- Permanently cool exterior glass and exterior surfaces
- Display of remaining cooking time
- Patented door: door lock position at 60 °; 120 °; 180 °
- Rounded cavity made of stainless steel
- Interior lighting: Halogen lamps
- Easy to clean: hinged inner pane
- Cooking with Convection: 30 ° C - 260 ° C
- Cooking with Convection & Humidification: 48 ° C - 260 ° C
- Maximum preheating temperature: 260 ° C
The Unox ChefLux combi steamers are in price/quality ratio, unique. A complete modern concept developed with the idea that cooking with the latest technologies for every company must be achievable.
The Cheflux XV 393 – 5 GN 1/1 Electric convection oven, is the latest addition to the ChefLux range. The combi steamer has a number of patented features and functions. These features include AIR.Plus - technology guaranteeing a uniform distribution of air and heat inside the chamber, DRY.Plus - technology providing instant moisture extraction from the chamber, STEAM.Plus -possibility of manual steam injection, even during the steam cooking process,Protek.SAFE - this technology eliminates unwanted energy losses and thereby reducing power consumption. The Cheflux XV 393 is also equipped with other practical and innovative features such as functions for continuous operation INF,safety thermostat, hinged inner glass for easy maintenance, low weight - using modern materials, halogen lighting within interior chamber.
Founded in 1990, Unox’s mission is to contribute to the quality, the competitiveness and the simplification of the customer’s cooking process.
Due to a continuous process of research and innovation, Unox has rapidly established itself in the international market as a leading company in the production of professional ovens for the bakery, pastry and gastronomy markets.
Unox is highly popular. Today, Unox is Number One in the world for sales of professional ovens in a year. In over 85 countries around the world, thousands of operators in the industry have chosen Unox.