- The four 2.6kW cast-iron square plates are hermtically sealed to the one-piece top.
- Base compartment consists of an electric standard oven with thick oven door for heat insulation positioned beneath the base plate.
- Electric oven to have separate thermostats for top and bottom heating elements.
- Stainless steel oven chamber with 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans).
- Ribbed enamelled steel oven base plate.
- Oven thermostat adjustable from 140 °C to 300 °C.
- The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 16.4 kW
- Key Information:
- Front Plates Power: 2.6 - 2.6 kW
- Back Plates Power: 2.6 - 2.6 kW
- Front Plates dimensions: 230x230 230x230
- Back Plates dimensions: 230x230 230x230
- Oven working Temperature: 140 °C MIN; 300 °C MAX
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (width): 540 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (height): 300 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (depth): 650 mm
- Net weight: 80 kg
- Shipping weight: 105 kg
- Shipping height: 1090 mm
- Shipping width: 900 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.8 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted. *
Excellence in Food Service and Laundry Solutions
Electrolux Professional is the only supplier worldwide offering a complete range of high-performance products for professional kitchens and laundry under the same brand. Solutions that frequently are used under the same roof, working ‘hand in hand’ in businesses such as hotels and in hospitals. One professional brand with unique expertise within each business.