- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- The two 2.6kW cast-iron plates are hermetically sealed to the one-piece top.
- The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- External panel in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finish.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Supply voltage: 400 V/3 ph/50/60 Hz
- Total Watts: 5.2 kW
- Key Information:
- Front Plates Power: 2.6 - 0 kW
- Back Plates Power: 2.6 - kW
- Front Plates dimensions: Ø 230
- Back Plates dimensions: Ø 230
- Net weight: 20 kg
- Shipping weight: 25 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted. *
Excellence in Food Service and Laundry Solutions
Electrolux Professional is the only supplier worldwide offering a complete range of high-performance products for professional kitchens and laundry under the same brand. Solutions that frequently are used under the same roof, working ‘hand in hand’ in businesses such as hotels and in hospitals. One professional brand with unique expertise within each business.