- Unit to have stainless steel feet with height adjustment up to 50 mm.
- The four 5.5 kW high efficiency flower flame burners allow the flame to adapt to different size pans.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas conversion jets supplied as standard.
- Large sized pan support in cast iron (stainless steel as option) with long center fins to allow the use of the largest down to the smallest pans.
- Pan supports in cast iron are washable in a dishwasher.
- Burners to feature flame regulator.
- Flame failure device on each burner protects against gas leakage when accidental extinguishing of the flame occurs.
- Protected pilot light.
- Base compartment consists of a gas heated standard oven with stainless steel burners and self stabilizing flame positioned beneath the base plate. Stainless steel oven chamber to have 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans) and ribbed enamelled steel base plate.
- Oven thermostat adjustable from 110 °C to 270 °C.
- Double skinned door with pressed internal panel for heat insulation.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 95452 Btu/hr (28 kW)
- Gas Type Option: LPG;Town
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Natural gas - Pressure: 7" w.c. (17.4 mbar)
- LPG Gas Pressure: 11" w.c. (27.7 mbar)
- Key Information:
- Front Burners Power: 55 - 55 kW
- Back Burners Power: 55 - 55 kW
- Back Burners Dimension - mm Ø 60 Ø 60
- Front Burners Dimension - mm Ø 60 Ø 60
- Oven working Temperature: 110 °C MIN; 270 °C MAX
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (width): 540 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (height): 300 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (depth): 650 mm
- Net weight: 80 kg
- Shipping weight: 103 kg
- Shipping height: 1080 mm
- Shipping width: 810 mm
- Shipping depth: 860 mm
- Shipping volume: 075 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted. *
Excellence in Food Service and Laundry Solutions
Electrolux Professional is the only supplier worldwide offering a complete range of high-performance products for professional kitchens and laundry under the same brand. Solutions that frequently are used under the same roof, working ‘hand in hand’ in businesses such as hotels and in hospitals. One professional brand with unique expertise within each business.