BakerLux combi steam ovens Manual version are the perfect sum of performances and simplicity. BakerLux ovens are effective as they guarantee maximum cooking uniformity in any load condition.
- Convection baking 30C - 260C
- Convection cooking + Humidity 48C - 260C
- Maximum pre-heating temperature 260C
- Multiple fans with reversing gears
- Dual fan speeds
- Manual humidity activation up to 100%
- Rapid humidity extraction from the baking chamber
- Maximum thermal efficiency and working safety (cold door glass and external surfaces)
- Continuous functioning
- Door hinges made of high durability and self lubricating techno-polymer
- Reversible door
- Rounded stainless steel AIS304 cavity for hygiene and ease of cleaning
- Cavity lightning through long-life halogen lights
- High-durability carbon fibre door lock
- Side opening internal glass to simplify the door cleaning
- Light weight-heavy duty structure using innovative materials
- Safety temperature switch
- Supplied with 2 600x400 mm wire grids
Founded in 1990, Unox’s mission is to contribute to the quality, the competitiveness and the simplification of the customer’s cooking process.
Due to a continuous process of research and innovation, Unox has rapidly established itself in the international market as a leading company in the production of professional ovens for the bakery, pastry and gastronomy markets.
Unox is highly popular. Today, Unox is Number One in the world for sales of professional ovens in a year. In over 85 countries around the world, thousands of operators in the industry have chosen Unox.