- High quality of baking thanks to fan and chamber design studied to optimize the air flow
- Uniform baking at all points
- Drop down door with hinges designed for optimum reliability, they have been tested for more than 60,000 openings with perfect balancing and soft closing
- Stainless steel chamber for maximum hygiene
- Manual control panel with embedded knobs to protect them from impact
- Safety Touch, the external glass remains cool thanks to an air space between the two glasses that compose the door
- Internal lights
- Supplied with 4 pans
|Voltage||230 V / 10 amp|
|Capacity||4 tray 460x330 mm|
|Max Temperature||260 C|
|External Dimensions (WxDxH mm)||600x587x472|
Founded in 1990, Unox’s mission is to contribute to the quality, the competitiveness and the simplification of the customer’s cooking process.
Due to a continuous process of research and innovation, Unox has rapidly established itself in the international market as a leading company in the production of professional ovens for the bakery, pastry and gastronomy markets.
Unox is highly popular. Today, Unox is Number One in the world for sales of professional ovens in a year. In over 85 countries around the world, thousands of operators in the industry have chosen Unox.