- Air Maxi - system for perfect cooking
- Dry Maxi - system for humidity extraction
- Steam Maxi - revolutionary system for the best steaming
- 99 programs with up to 9 steps each
- Protek Safe - cool touch door
- 6 air flow speeds with or without reverse function and one semi static mode
- Multi.Time can manage up to 9 different timers
- Rotor Clean - integrated washing system with multiple washing cycle options
- Adaptive Clima - monitors and adjusts the cooking parameters like temperature and humidity
- Reversing gear
- Equipped with trolley
- Supplied with 4 grids & UNOX.Pure XC215 water filter
|Max. Temperature||260 C|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||860x997x1866 mm|
Founded in 1990, Unox’s mission is to contribute to the quality, the competitiveness and the simplification of the customer’s cooking process.
Due to a continuous process of research and innovation, Unox has rapidly established itself in the international market as a leading company in the production of professional ovens for the bakery, pastry and gastronomy markets.
Unox is highly popular. Today, Unox is Number One in the world for sales of professional ovens in a year. In over 85 countries around the world, thousands of operators in the industry have chosen Unox.