- Unit to be mounted on open base cupboards bridging supports or cantilever systems.
- Large drain hole on cooking surface permits the draining of fat into large 1 liter collector placed under the cooking surface.
- Large grease collection container available as optional accessory to be installed under top units over open base cupboard.
- Regulators with fixed high and low positions for precise control.
- Stainless steel high splash guard on the rear and sides of cooking surface. Splash guard can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Scrapers with smooth or ribbed blades included as standard.
- Piezo spark ignition for added safety.
- Temperature range of griddle from 130 °C to 300 °C.
- Gas appliance supplied for use with natural or LPG gas conversion jets supplied as standard.
- IPX 4 water protection.
- Cooking surface in chromium-plated mild steel for optimum grilling results.
- Cooking surface to be completely smooth.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 23863 Btu/hr (7 kW)
- Gas Type Option: LPG
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Natural gas - Pressure: 7" w.c. (17.4 mbar)
- LPG Gas Pressure: 11" w.c. (27.7 mbar)
- Key Information:
- Cooking surface width: 330 mm
- Cooking surface depth: 540 mm
- Working Temperature MIN: 130 °C
- Working Temperature MAX: 300 °C
- Net weight: 40 kg
- Shipping weight: 47 kg
- Shipping height: 540 mm
- Shipping width: 460 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.2 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted. *
Excellence in Food Service and Laundry Solutions
Electrolux Professional is the only supplier worldwide offering a complete range of high-performance products for professional kitchens and laundry under the same brand. Solutions that frequently are used under the same roof, working ‘hand in hand’ in businesses such as hotels and in hospitals. One professional brand with unique expertise within each business.