- Gas heated 7 kW central burner solid top.
- Durable cast iron cooking plate easy to clean.
- The center of the plate can reach a maximum temperature of 500 °C while decreasing outwards.
- Central burner with optimized combustion flame failure device and protected pilot light.
- Temperature gradients to satisfy different cooking needs provided over the whole plate thanks to the temperature fine-tuning by zone.
- Various sizes of pans can be used at the same time due to large surface area with no intermediate sectors.
- Pans can easily be moved from one area to another without lifting.
- Base compartment consists of a gas heated standard oven with stainless steel burners and self stabilizing flame positioned beneath the base plate. Stainless steel oven chamber to have 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans) and ribbed enamelled steel base plate.
- Oven thermostat adjustable from 110 °C to 270 °C.
- All major compartments located in front of unit for ease of maintenance.
- IPX4 water resistance certification.
- All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
- One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
- Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
- Gas Power: 44317 Btu/hr (13 kW)
- Gas Type Option: LPG
- Gas Inlet: 1/2"
- Natural gas - Pressure: 7" w.c. (17.4 mbar)
- LPG Gas Pressure: 11" w.c. (27.7 mbar)
- Key Information:
- Solid top usable surface (width): 690 mm
- Solid top usable surface (depth): 590 mm
- Oven working Temperature: 110 °C MIN; 270 °C MAX
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (width): 540 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (height): 300 mm
- Oven Cavity Dimensions (depth): 650 mm
- Net weight: 95 kg
- Shipping weight: 116 kg
- Shipping height: 1140 mm
- Shipping width: 900 mm
- Shipping depth: 820 mm
- Shipping volume: 0.84 m³
- If appliance is set up or next to or against temperature sensitive furniture or similar a safety gap of approximately 150 mm should be maintained or some form of heat insulation fitted. *
Excellence in Food Service and Laundry Solutions
Electrolux Professional is the only supplier worldwide offering a complete range of high-performance products for professional kitchens and laundry under the same brand. Solutions that frequently are used under the same roof, working ‘hand in hand’ in businesses such as hotels and in hospitals. One professional brand with unique expertise within each business.