Specifications for 730531Back to top
- Supply voltage:220-240 V/1N ph/50 Hz
- Electrical power:1.05 kW
- Electrical power max.:1.05 kW
- Bin capacity:65 kg
- Key Information:
- External dimensions, Height:1185 mm
- External dimensions, Width:840 mm
- External dimensions, Depth:740 mm
- Net weight:113 kg
- Output:130 kg/day
- Kind of cube:Ice Cube 18 g
- Refrigeration Data
- Refrigerant type:R404a
The ice-making method (spray layering) guarantees crystalline, compact, hygienically pure ice cubes that are resistant to melting.
- Model available in air-cooled version.
- Ice cube cone shape with the trunk sides slightly squashed.
- Bin integrated as standard.
- Adjustable feet 110-150 mm.
- The inox sprayers are easy to take away, permit a simple flowing and prevent limestone formation.
- Internal ice cubes container in ABS.
- Refrigerant type: R404a.
- Compliant to CE requirements for safety.
- Fully automatic in operation.
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures.
- Suitable for gravity drain only (no pumps needed).
- Rated output is at an ambient air temperature of 21°C and water supply temperature of 15°C.
- Compact dimensions of the ice cubers make them highly suitable for any location, particularly those where space is at a premium.
- Plug as standard (schuko type).
- AISI 304 stainless steel exterior.
- Stainless steel spray arms removable without the use of tools.
- Reliability guaranteed by the quality of the construction materials used (plastic flap on the front, top and sides in 304 AISI stainless steel) and the sophisticated product and process technology involved.
Excellence in Food Service and Laundry Solutions
Electrolux Professional is the only supplier worldwide offering a complete range of high-performance products for professional kitchens and laundry under the same brand. Solutions that frequently are used under the same roof, working ‘hand in hand’ in businesses such as hotels and in hospitals. One professional brand with unique expertise within each business.